Creates a sanitary, safe environment and enhances the appearance of the facility.
- Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces. Ensures proper sanitation of medical equipment as required.
- Replenish supplies and/or linen in patient rooms as necessary or designated.
- Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
- May be responsible for maintaining a consistent floor care program according to outlined policies and procedures.
- Performs other environmental services duties as needed.
Complexity of Work:
Requires critical thinking skills, effective communications skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required. Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
Prior Hotel or Hospital housekeeping experience desired.
Type of CompensationPart Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 1 Year
Education RequirementsNo Requirements
Related Jobs (5)
Patient Financial Services Representative, Multiple locations on October 5, 2017 Full Time Part Time