– At least 3 years experience with a clean background & driver’s license
– Must be able to communicate and exhibit professional conduct with customers at all times. – Identify, diagnose, repair/replace (including, but not limited to, faucets, toilets, valves, plumbing lines and water heaters)
– Must be able to make repairs & install on Copper, PVC & CPVC fitting.
– Maintain an organized and well-stocked Company vehicle.
– Available to work overtime and rotating weekend hours are required.
– Comply with shift changes when necessary.
– Must be willing to go above and beyond to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
Offerd Salary$40k - $50k
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 3 Years
Education RequirementsProfessional Certifcations